Meet Macmillan Event in Devon - and the launch of the 2010 World's Biggest Coffee Morning
PUBLISHED: 12:44 06 July 2010 | UPDATED: 17:30 20 February 2013
Macmillan Cancer Support warmly invites you to three special 'Meet Macmillan' coffee mornings being held in Devon in July:
Macmillan Cancer Support warmly invites you to three special Meet Macmillan coffee mornings being held in Devon in July:
(1) Tuesday 13th July at 10 am, generously sponsored by Daignton Park Golf Club, Ipplepen (opposite Fermoys), Newton Abbot TQ12 5TN (hosted by our county chairman, Caroline Grafton-Grattan)
(2) Wednesday 14th July at 10 am, generously sponsored by Churston Golf Club, Churston, Brixham TQ5 0LA (hosted by our county chairman, Caroline Grafton-Grattan)
(3) Friday 16th July at 10am, generously sponsored by the historic Royal Beacon Hotel, The Beacon, Exmouth EX8 2AF, which commands breathtaking views over the Devon coastline.
Attending Meet Macmillan will enable you to:
- hear about a range of innovative new cancer care projects and services for Devon for which Macmillan Cancer Support will invest a record 2million
- reflect with us on some of the charitys most notable achievements over the past 12 months or so and recognise the contribution of a number of local supporters
- participate in the launch of the 2010 Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning Macmillans flagship event set to raise 8million this year through thousands of events around the country
We believe you will find Meet Macmillan to be upbeat, fun and enjoyable and enable you to share ideas and get inspired more relaxed settings than the two golf clubs and the Royal Beacon Hotel are hard to imagine!
Attendance is open to anyone who cares about the services we offer people affected by cancer. If you would like to come, please will you kindly RSVP to Calvin Lovelock, Fundraising Manager, East, Mid and South Devon, Email: email@example.com by 12th July? The name of any friend or colleague you are bringing would also be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you.
PS During the event, we may also allow you a peep into our plans for 2011 Macmillans centenary!