Gallery: Devon Underwater
PUBLISHED: 13:40 17 March 2020 | UPDATED: 13:40 17 March 2020
© Zena Holloway 2019 > all rights reserved Zena Holloway, Rotunda, Bushy Park, Hampton HIll, Middx, UK
We are so lucky to live in a county like Devon! With so many areas of natural beauty, it’s no wonder it has inspired photographers for decades.
In this year’s ‘Underwater Photographer of the Year 2020 Yearbook (UPY),’ Devon is showcased in all its colourful glory! UPY always aims to showcase the diversity of disciplines and photographic styles that comprise ‘underwater photography’ and we love seeing photographers pushing the technical and artistic boundaries of the genre.
1. ‘Cuckoo in the blue (male cuckoo wrasse with kelp)’ Simon Temple
2. ‘Stalker in the meadow’ Dan Bolt
3. ‘Cuckoo wrasse head on’ Trevor Rees
4. ‘Sea grass slug’ Dan Bolt
5. ‘A Bridge not far.’ Dave Peake