10 reasons to buy Devon Life this month
PUBLISHED: 13:17 01 August 2017 | UPDATED: 13:25 01 August 2017
We pick 10 top reasons to get your hands on the August issue of Devon Life
1. Our beautiful cover features the turquoise coastline near Hope Cove in South Devon.
2. We reveal the winners of Devon’s best scone competition.
3. We’re giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a £500 cottage holiday prize.
4. The nominations for the Devon Life Food & Drink Awards have opened. You can find out all about it on page 132.
5. South Hams is doggie heaven. Victoria Rogers explains why.
6. We were lucky enough to take a peek inside one of Devon’s most contemporary homes.
7. Want to know how to spend 24 hours in Teignmouth? Turn to page 59 to find out.
8. Simone Stanbrooke-Bryne explores historic Dartmouth on foot.
9. We meet the first of our five finalists in the Devon Home Cook 2017 competition. Are you one of them?
10. Our Interiors Editor, Carol Burns, dips her toes into the world of residential swimming pools.