Ivybridge Lions Funday
PUBLISHED: 09:21 13 June 2014
Ivybridge Rugby Club, Ivybridge Saturday 5 July 2014, 12 noon - 10 PM
The 2014 Fun Day will be our twelfth event! Over the last twelve years the event has grown and grown. People of all ages come to the event for a day of fun and entertainment. There is everything from bars and bands to displays, rides and stalls galore.
The closing date for stalls is 21st June 2014. Pitches will be allocated on the day on a strictly first come, first served basis.
Ivybridge Lions Funday will open to the public from 12 noon. The Lions will be on-site from 9am, so please arrive on site between 9am and 11am. After 11am you will be refused entry and lose your deposit.
Registered and non-registered charities will not be charged for their stall area, but may reserve a pitch with a refundable deposit of ₤25.00. Deposits can only be reclaimed from the Funday HQ on the day of the event.
Businesses, traders and other organisations may purchase a prime stall area of 8m x 4m for ₤50.00. All other pitches are 4m x 4m and are priced at £25.00 each. If you need a larger pitch or have special requirements i.e. a quieter pitch, near water etc. then please contact us. Due to the limited space any vehicles must fit onto the above mentioned size pitches or must be removed from the site. The Park and Ride will be for members of the public only.
Stall Holders Safety Brief
1. All stallholders entering the site to follow the direction of Marshals to mustering point.
2. Vehicles travelling within the Rugby Club grounds have a mandatory 5 miles per hour speed limit due to the proximity of the members of the public with hazard lights switched on.
3. There will be no vehicle movement between 12noon and 4:30pm.
4. First aid facilities are available at the St Johns Ambulance Station.
5. In the event of an unplanned evacuation of the park a nominated member of your party must inform marshals of the exit of all your party from the park. Your nominated member must be made known on site arrival to the Lions HQ.
6. The organisers of the stall shall be responsible for ensuring all helpers on that stall are aware and abide by the terms and conditions of entrants.
If you need to discuss your requirements, or would like further information please call:
Adam 07980084410 (After 5pm)
Closing date for bookings is 21st June 2014