Time for a bed MOT? Peter Betteridge, The Bed Expert - Advertisement Feature
PUBLISHED: 21:25 17 March 2010 | UPDATED: 16:50 20 February 2013
TIME FOR A BED M.O.T.?<br/><br/><br/><br/>Don't let an uncomfortable bed rob you of vital, restful sleep. The Sleep Council's M.O.T. (Mattress Obsolescence Test) helps you determine if a new mattress would improve your chances of a better night's sleep.
TIME FOR A BED M.O.T.?
Dont let an uncomfortable bed rob you of vital, restful sleep. The Sleep Councils M.O.T. (Mattress Obsolescence Test) helps you determine if a new mattress would improve your chances of a better nights sleep. You should conduct this M.O.T. every year after the first three years of new bed ownership. If you answer Yes to three questions, youre not getting the most out of your mattress. Five or more Yes answers and its time to get a new bed and National Bed Month is a great time to get a great deal on a new bed at so call into to your Bed MOT Expert, Peter Betteridge!
- Youre not sleeping as well as you did a year ago?
- Did you have a better nights sleep recently somewhere other than your own bed?
- Are you waking up more frequently unrefreshed or aching?
- Is your bed seven years old or more?
- Is it big enough for you and your partner to sleep and move without disturbing each other?
- Do you and your partner roll towards each other unintentionally?
- Are there any bits missing, broken, sticking out or wobbly?
- Does it feel lumpy in the night?
- Does it make suspicious noises in the night?
- Would it be embarrassing if neighbours saw it without its covers?
At Peter Betteridge, you will find a fantastic range of Vi Spring, Tempur and Jensen beds & mattresses. We invite you to spend some quality time with our bed experts and allow us to demonstrate the beginnings of your perfect night of restful sleep. You will be absolutely amazed at the difference a good bed makes, its life changing.