If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Top Devon producers launch British Food and Drink Fortnight with ‘buy local’ plea
- Discover intelligent slime...and other great things to do on Exmoor
- Popular Devon Science Festival still goes ahead this year...online
- Win a day out for ten people at the rugby
- 30 great days out in Exeter
- Meet Devon’s very own horse whisperer
- Is this Devon’s most eco-friendly restaurant?
- 6 reasons why you should go walking in South Devon
- Win a Vispring Bed worth £2300
- Win a hamper with five of Harrogate’s award-winning Slingsby Gins