If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- 13 of the greatest Devonians: Our most famous historical figures
- Where to enjoy coffee in Devon: 26 of the best places to go
- Volunteers wanted to help ‘climb and clean’ Chudleigh Rocks
- Distinctly Gin launched in South Devon by former musician Laurance Traverso
- Devon’s best walks: The Exeter Green Circle routes
- Where to see snowdrops in Devon: 9 great spots
- 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- Mayflower 400: Plymouth ramps up preparations for 2020 anniversary
- Devon’s prettiest homes: Secluded Ellesmera Mill in the Blackpool Valley