If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Win a Snug Aromatics beautiful hamper
- Win a Christmas stay for two worth over £900
- Devon venue opens its doors to diners for the first time in 30 years
- The famous ships which made Plymouth’s naval history
- Made in Exeter...the new hip which has helped more than two million people
- 17 great ideas to help you book a Devon staycation
- Join our Shop Local campaign
- Win Bailey stainless steel jewellery
- Great British Menu winner’s amazing hotel dining experience
- Capturing lockdown legends