If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Seafood Recipe: Thai-Inspired Mussel Broth
- How to spend 24 hours in Bideford
- Top 10 places on Dartmoor you may not know
- 18 celebrities you never knew were from Devon
- Prettiest streets in Devon: 11 you need to take a walk down
- Through the keyhole: Strode House in Plymouth
- WIN a break with Aria Resorts in Cornwall or the Isle of Wight!
- Sunday lunch in Devon: 12 pubs you should try
- 9 great spots to see snowdrops in Devon
- Win the ultimate foodie getaway in Padstow