How to be a great singer: Devon voice coach shares her secrets
She’s the talented tutor whose work is displayed on some of the grandest stages – yet remains unseen. But Sandra Smith also revels in her work on a more local level, as Alexis Bowater discovers
Top 10 places on Dartmoor you may not know
At more than 368 square miles, Dartmoor National Park is the largest and wildest area of open country in the south of England, with ancient woodland, high granite tors and vast tracts of rolling moorland.Here are Dartmoor’s best hidden secrets...
Prettiest streets in Devon: 11 you need to take a walk down
Sprinkled throughout Devon’s cities, towns and villages are some of the most picture-perfect roads and lanes you could ever wish to see. Those of you who are fortunate enough to live on one of these 11 streets will know exactly what we’re talking about
- How to be a great singer: Devon voice coach shares her secrets
- 12 reasons you should spend Valentine’s Day in Devon
- Muddy Mutts returns to Devon!
- Seafood Recipe: Thai-Inspired Mussel Broth
- 18 celebrities you never knew were from Devon
- How to spend 24 hours in Bideford
- Top 10 places on Dartmoor you may not know
- Prettiest streets in Devon: 11 you need to take a walk down
- Through the keyhole: Strode House in Plymouth
- WIN a break with Aria Resorts in Cornwall or the Isle of Wight!