19 wonderful reasons to visit Devon this Christmas
From cosy pubs galore to winter beach walks, there’s plenty to enjoy in Devon at Christmas. We list 19 reasons you should come visit us this December.
Winter walks in Devon: 12 of the best
Devon is a joy to explore with its beautiful beaches, pretty woodland and charming towns and villages. Made even more magical under a blanket of glistening frost, we pick 12 walks to blow away the cobwebs in the county this winter
Newsletter Sign Up
- Could you get all your Christmas food and drink from Devon producers?
- Exeter in winter: 10 great places to go
- 19 wonderful reasons to visit Devon this Christmas
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- One reader’s Christmas message: “Cherish your marriage, nurture, love, and respect each other”
- 41 great Christmas gift ideas from Devon
- Toot in Plymouth: Restaurateur Edmond Davari tells us more about his latest venture
- Pantomimes and Christmas shows in Devon: 12 great performances to see
- WIN £250 to spend on your home and garden with Grand Illusions
- Famous Devonians quiz: How well do you know our celebrities and historical figures?