- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Could you get all your Christmas food and drink from Devon producers?
- Exeter in winter: 10 great places to go
- 19 wonderful reasons to visit Devon this Christmas
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- One reader’s Christmas message: “Cherish your marriage, nurture, love, and respect each other”
- 41 great Christmas gift ideas from Devon
- Toot in Plymouth: Restaurateur Edmond Davari tells us more about his latest venture
- Pantomimes and Christmas shows in Devon: 12 great performances to see
- WIN £250 to spend on your home and garden with Grand Illusions
- Famous Devonians quiz: How well do you know our celebrities and historical figures?