Frobishers mocktails this summer
PUBLISHED: 09:28 29 June 2015 | UPDATED: 09:28 29 June 2015
Here’s Frobishers unusual mocktail recipes
1. Cranberry caboose
-Frobishers cranberry Juice (250ml) - Top with lemonade - 1 tsp grenadine syrup - Muddled half lime - Serve in a highball glass, with lemon and lime wedges to garnish.
Muddle half a lime in a highball glass. Add ice and pour in Frobishers Cranberry Juice. Top with lemonade and stir. Drizzle grenadine through the centre. Garnish with lemon and lime wedges and serve.
2. Grapefruit Gunner
- Frobishers Grapefruit Juice (250ml) - Juice squeezed from half a lemon - 5 dashes of angostura bitters - top with ginger beer - serve in a highball glass with a curl of lemon.
Fill a highball glass with ice. Add Frobishers Grapefruit Juice, lemon juice and Angostura bitters. Top with ginger beer and stir. Serve garnished with a curl of lemon.
3. Bumbleberry cinnamon punch
- Frobishers bumbleberry Juice (250ml) - Top with lemonade - Juice squeezed from half a fresh orange - Slice of orange, a cinnamon stick and sugar and cinnamon mix to garnish - Serve in a hurricane glass.
Wet rim of glass with a cut of orange. Upturn and place in saucer containing sugar and cinnamon mix, to coat rim. Mix Frobisher’s Bumbleberry, orange juice and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Strain into ice-filled glass, top with lemonade and stir. Garnish with orange slice and a cinnamon stick.
4. Mango mule
- Frobishers mango Juice (250ml) - Top with ginger beer - Muddled half lime - Serve in an ice-filled highball glass, with slice of fresh lime.
Muddle half a lime in a shaker, fill with ice and pour in Frobisher’s Mango Juice. Shake to blend, and then strain into glass before topping with ginger beer. Stir and garnish with wedges of lime.
5. Cherry Ginger mojito
- Frobishers cherry Juice (250ml) - Ginger beer - Fresh mint - Muddled half lime - Serve in a highball glass, with slice of lime and sprig of mint
Muddle half a lime and mint in a highball glass and half fill with crushed ice. Add Frobisher’s Cherry Juice and swizzle to mix. Add more ice, top with ginger beer, stir again and garnish with mint sprig, slice of lime and a straw.