Win! A great night out
PUBLISHED: 12:06 11 January 2016 | UPDATED: 12:06 11 January 2016
Win an evening of dinner and cocktails in Exmouth with Stagecoach Gold 57 and The Oddfellows
To celebrate the launch of Stagecoach Gold 57, the new luxury bus service from Exeter to Exmouth, we are giving one lucky reader the chance to win an exclusive night out for two in Exmouth.
The winner plus guest will travel to Exmouth and back in style on Stagecoach’s new gold buses which feature leather seats, free Wi-Fi and USB charging and will dine at trendy restaurant/bar The Oddfellows.
As part of the prize you will win vouchers which can be redeemed on the bus for two weekly Megarider Gold tickets, each worth £26, and valid for unlimited travel on the entire South West network.
In addition, The Oddfellows are offering a fantastic prize package at their brand new venue in Exmouth. The prize includes a mini cocktail masterclass where you can make your very own cocktail, followed by a two-course meal with a bottle of Prosecco to enjoy.
Stagecoach Gold 57 operates up to every 15 minutes, seven days a week. The last service to Exeter leaves Exmouth Parade at 10.20pm.
Before travelling, please check stagecoachbus.com for latest timetable information.
Terms and Conditions
Stagecoach South West:
• Prize is not redeemable for a cash equivalent and is subject to availability
• Please check all travel times in advance. For timetable information please visit: stagecoachbus.com
• Megarider Gold tickets are valid for a week of unlimited travel on all Stagecoach South West services. For timetable information please visit: stagecoachbus.com/southwest
The Oddfellows Exmouth:
• Cocktail master class and meal are valid on a Wednesday or Thursday only.
• Booking must be made in advance by calling 01395 277030.
• The prize has no cash value and is subject to availability.
• Please note that The Oddfellows has the right to refuse service, subject to the welfare of the company and customer. theoddfellowsbar.co.uk
To enter, all you have to do is answer the question below.
Enter by the closing date of 31 January 2016.
Please visit the relevant websites for terms and conditions
Thanks for your interest but this competition has now closed