Landscape Painter of the Year 2016
PUBLISHED: 22:43 13 November 2016
Are you inspired by Devon's bucolic beauties and coastal charms? Love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery? Enter Devon Life's new competition to find Devon's Landscape Painter of the year 2016
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. Whether you have shown your work before or not – this is your chance to show your work in a professional gallery as well as win a cash prize of £250.
A feature in Devon Life on you and your work
A first prize of £250
To enter send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted and a brief biography of yourself to email@example.com or go online at devonlife.co.uk
Closing date is Friday, 2 December 2016
Rules of the competition
1. Open to residents of Devon
2. Must be own work
3. Must be a painting – can includes oils, acrylic and watercolour on canvas, paper or board.
4. Must be new work (not previously shown or sold)
5. Age limit – over 18
6. The judges’ decision is final
7. Archant reserve the right to use images in future publicity.
8. Limited number of entries (three)
9. The finalists and winner will be announced in the February issue of Devon Life
10. All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.