WIN a family ticket to Disney On Ice at Westpoint Arena, Exeter
PUBLISHED: 16:13 30 August 2019 | UPDATED: 16:18 30 August 2019
Over 50 Disney characters, 14 magical stories, one sensational ice show! Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for the ultimate experience when Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic and skates into Westpoint Arena, near Exeter
Be charmed by a cast of over 50 unforgettable Disney characters, with Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse, the spirited Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and many of the Disney Princesses including Jasmine, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Tiana.
Relive the magic of Disney's Frozen with Anna, Elsa and the hilarious snowman Olaf as they discover that true love is the greatest magic of all.
Singalong to over 30 unforgettable songs including favourites like Let It Go, You've Got a Friend in Me, and Hakuna Matata.
Be thrilled by exciting moments from Disney's The Lion King, Disney/Pixar's Toy Story, Finding Dory, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more, leaving your whole family captivated with memories that will last them a lifetime.
This skating spectacular is truly a century of Disney Magic, and it was all started by a mouse!
For more information and to book tickets visit disneyonice.co.uk
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FAMILY TICKET FOR THE SHOW
To celebrate this fantastic tour, we're giving away a family ticket to Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic at Westpoint Arena on 24 October at 2.30pm. For your chance to win, simply answer this question correctly:
In the movie Frozen, which kingdom do Anna and Elsa live?
Email your answer, with Disney On Ice in the subject line, together with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on 18 September. Devon Life's normal terms and conditions, which can be found on the homepage, also apply.
Further terms and conditions are as follows:
1. A family ticket consists of four tickets; maximum of two adult tickets plus up to two children.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
6. Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
7. Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
8. Winners' information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
9. Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
10. If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.