If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page. If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG. Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com. More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- England’s Seafood FEAST to celebrate fish and crustaceans across South Devon
- The South West Coast Path Challenge: How you can help raise £40,000
- My mum was a spy: Devon woman uncovers her mother’s connection to Norwegian WWII resistance fighters
- Plan your perfect day at Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- WIN a hamper of Devon food & drink delights worth £500 from Fast Track to Growth businesses
- WIN a stay at Orestone Manor with dinner, bed and breakfast
- Secret beaches in North Devon: 8 amazing secluded spots
- Author Anne Allen tells us why she loves writing in Devon
- Why has lure fishing for sea bass become so popular in Devon?