Prettiest streets in Devon: 11 you need to take a walk down
Sprinkled throughout Devon’s cities, towns and villages are some of the most picture-perfect roads and lanes you could ever wish to see. Those of you who are fortunate enough to live on one of these 11 streets will know exactly what we’re talking about
Where to enjoy coffee in Devon: 17 of the best places to go
Bean freaks, brew geeks and the simply curious – take note. 17 of Devon’s top speciality coffee shops have been revealed in the new South West and South Wales Independent Coffee Guide.
- Prettiest streets in Devon: 11 you need to take a walk down
- Do you fancy having your Christmas turkey cooked in a wood fired oven?
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- Find unique gifts at Wonderworks Contemporary Craft Fair
- Devon’s mixers and makers battle it out to create a new cocktail for the county
- Where to enjoy coffee in Devon: 17 of the best places to go
- Secrets of the South West Coast Path: 10 spots in Devon with a hidden history
- Christmas events in Devon: Lights, late night shopping & festive celebrations
- 8 more celebrities that were born in Devon
- 19 wonderful reasons to visit Devon this Christmas