13 of the greatest Devonians: Our most famous historical figures
These figures from British history played a massive role in creating the cultural landscape of not only Devon, but of our country as a whole. To fully immerse yourself in their lives, we’ve also listed where in Devon you can experience these 13 legends’ legacies
16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Whether it be shingle or sandy, cliff-lined or surrounded by dunes, Devon’s beaches are some of the most wonderfully diverse you’ll find in the country. We’ve picked 16 you have to visit
Newsletter Sign Up
- WIN a Naturalmat wool duvet & pillow collection worth £225!
- 13 of the greatest Devonians: Our most famous historical figures
- How did Beer become a finalist in the Village of the Year 2018 contest?
- 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- Devon Life Food & Drink Awards 2018: Nominations are now open
- QUIZ: Devon’s film connections
- The history of Camper Coffee, Devon’s favourite mobile coffee shop
- When Winston Churchill came for tea in Stoke Canon
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- 12 boho clothing items to purchase this summer