Pubs for Sunday lunch in Devon: 12 places you should try
The Sunday lunch is an enduring British institution that’s incredibly important to get right. We’ve chosen 12 places in Devon that will guarantee sublime stuffing, mouth-watering meats and Yorkshire pudding perfection.
23 reasons to love Devon
From stunning sunsets over Barnstaple to meeting the Dartmoor ponies, we have 23 reasons that prove Devon is the prettiest county…
- Exmouth Tri-Hards all-female exercise group launches new branch for Devon’s men
- Through the keyhole of a converted water tower in Moorhaven
- Meet Only Fools icon Boycie at Toby’s Garden Festival
- We meet the founder of Claire’s Kitchen, Devon’s premier catering company
- Pubs for Sunday lunch in Devon: 12 places you should try
- Plan your big day the local way at Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- The Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth unveils new visitor centre
- How one Devon farmer turned his back on industrial farming
- QUIZ: How well do you know Devon’s literary connections?