- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
Newsletter Sign Up
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- WIN a Naturalmat wool duvet & pillow collection worth £225!
- 13 of the greatest Devonians: Our most famous historical figures
- How did Beer become a finalist in the Village of the Year 2018 contest?
- 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- Devon Life Food & Drink Awards 2018: Nominations are now open
- QUIZ: Devon’s film connections
- The history of Camper Coffee, Devon’s favourite mobile coffee shop
- When Winston Churchill came for tea in Stoke Canon
- 12 boho clothing items to purchase this summer