- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- QUIZ: How well do you know Devon’s literary connections?
- 11 historical pubs in Devon you have to visit
- Plan your big day the local way at Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter
- 23 Devon restaurants with views to dine for
- Walks in Devon: Discover the Lorna Doone legend in Exmoor
- 10 great Devon cocktail bars
- Where to see snowdrops in Devon: 9 great spots
- 23 Devon restaurants with a view to dine for
- Inside the lives of Westcountry News presenters
- QUIZ: Is this beach in Devon or Cornwall?