- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
- 10 Devon pubs and bars with great beer gardens
- The East Devon boatbuilder who has dedicated 12 years to one vessel
- The RAF at 100: The importance of Devon’s airfields
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- £6 million construction of Sherford’s first primary school nears completion
- 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- Meet the couple behind the UK’s best chippy for 2017, the Kingfisher in Plympton
- Where to enjoy coffee in Devon: 17 of the best places to go
- Burgh Island sold to London-based investors
- Burgh Island sale UPDATE: multi-million pound renovation planned for the hotel