- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Carrots
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 400g Chantenay or baby carrots
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Streamline thin cut orange marmalade
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and black pepper
Boil or steam the carrots until tender. Heat a frying pan and dry fry the cumin seeds for a moment or two until they become fragrant. Stir in the thin cut orange marmalade, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water until the marmalade has melted into a glaze.
Drain the carrots and toss them in the glaze until they look glossy.
Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and season. Continue to toss until everything is well coated, then pour into a serving dish.
Newsletter Sign Up
- WIN a hamper of Devon food & drink delights worth £500 from Fast Track to Growth businesses
- WIN a stay at Orestone Manor with dinner, bed and breakfast
- Secret beaches in North Devon: 8 amazing secluded spots
- Author Anne Allen tells us why she loves writing in Devon
- Why has lure fishing for sea bass become so popular in Devon?
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- Should you get thermodynamic solar panels to heat the water in your home?
- 24 hours in Sidmouth: A town guide
- 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- What is life like for residents at Fig Tree Court in Tiverton?