- Cooking Time: Under 30 mins
- Cuisine: British
- Main Ingredient: Stilton
- Preparation Time: Under 30 mins
- Serves: 4+
- 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 135g Stilton cheese
- 12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
- 25g chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Pierce each disk a few times using a fork and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
Newsletter Sign Up
- WIN a hamper of Devon food & drink delights worth £500 from Fast Track to Growth businesses
- WIN a stay at Orestone Manor with dinner, bed and breakfast
- Secret beaches in North Devon: 8 amazing secluded spots
- Author Anne Allen tells us why she loves writing in Devon
- Why has lure fishing for sea bass become so popular in Devon?
- 5 things to do in Devon this weekend
- Should you get thermodynamic solar panels to heat the water in your home?
- 24 hours in Sidmouth: A town guide
- 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- What is life like for residents at Fig Tree Court in Tiverton?